Welcome to Jen's Hair Flair! I love to make bows, flowers, and headbands for girls' hair. If there is something you see that you are interested in or if you want something custom made you can e-mail me at jenshairflair@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting! Also, every once in a while (or when my girls will let me take pics of the process) I will post how-to hair dos and tips and tricks

Friday, February 4, 2011

Open House

More Open House information...
We are going to be collecting newborn receiving blankets for a great service project called "Calling All Angels".  If I knew how to link it to my blog I would, but I am really technologically challenged!  You can look it up on YouTube or check it out on our Facebook page at the Event notice.  The blankets will be used to wrap newborn babies who are either stillborn or who die shortly after birth and the baby's parents will have them as a keepsake.  I know alot of people are affected by a tragedy like this and having something to hold on to is always comforting.  If you would like to donate a blanket you can bring it to the Open House and give it to us there or if you can't make it to the Open House and still want to donate then you can drop off a blanket at my house anytime but I do need them before the 26th.  Thank you in advance for participating in this wonderful service project!

No comments:

Post a Comment