Welcome to Jen's Hair Flair! I love to make bows, flowers, and headbands for girls' hair. If there is something you see that you are interested in or if you want something custom made you can e-mail me at jenshairflair@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting! Also, every once in a while (or when my girls will let me take pics of the process) I will post how-to hair dos and tips and tricks

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Open House Preview

 These are the small Korker pairs (made from 1/4 inch ribbon).  I also will have some single Korkers available.

 These are the bigger Korkers, made from 3/8 inch ribbon.

 Lots and lots of crochet headbands!!
I also have a limited amount of bigger crochet headbands and I have lots of skinny headbands too.  The skinny ones are awesome because I can't get the crochet ones to stay in my 2 oldest daughters' hair, but these do stay in and you can clip a flower or bow to them to dress them up!

 Newsboy hats.

 Kufi hats.  Great to clip flowers and bows to!

 Ribbon Wrapped Headbands.  I do have more of these, these are just the ones I took pics of.  You can also clip flowers and bows to these!

 2 inch flower pairs.  I will also have a few single ones.  These aren't just for your little girlies, I ♥ to pull my bangs to the side and clip in one of these little flowers!

 More 2 inch flower pairs.  I have more of these too, I just have to get clips on them before Saturday!

 Loopy Flower Bows.

Bottlecap Flowers.

 Lillies.  These are about 4 inches across.

Smaller, 3 inch lillies.

I also have Daisies (4 inch size) and Peonies (also 4 inch size), I just didn't get around to getting pics of them.  I also didn't take pictures of all of the bows.  There are just too many.  And what fun is it if I show you everything?  Everyone loves a good suprise, right!
Don't forget, this Saturday from 10-2 at my house!  Hope you all can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment