Welcome to Jen's Hair Flair! I love to make bows, flowers, and headbands for girls' hair. If there is something you see that you are interested in or if you want something custom made you can e-mail me at jenshairflair@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting! Also, every once in a while (or when my girls will let me take pics of the process) I will post how-to hair dos and tips and tricks

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Open House

Don't forget the Open House I am having on Feb. 26th,  10 a.m. to 2 p.m.  It is here at my house and there will be lots of my bows up for sale and there will be other stuff as well.  There will be crochet flowers, hats, and other super cute crochet goodies by Mindy Rees (you can check out her stuff at http://www.reescreationstation.blogspot.com/ or on Facebook at Rees' Creation Station), car seat covers, beaded watch bands, super-cute reversible dresses, BeautiControl beauty products (I hope that is what it is called), and I am selling some Avon products that I have sitting around my house taking up room.  My Avon stuff consists of tons of body wash, lotions, and body sprays, a few mascaras and eye shadows, some lip glosses, a couple bubble baths, some perfumes, and some other random things.  Everyone is welcome!
Just a reminder... go 'like' my Facebook page and check out the event tab for more information and to keep up to date on what will be offered!

No comments:

Post a Comment