Welcome to Jen's Hair Flair! I love to make bows, flowers, and headbands for girls' hair. If there is something you see that you are interested in or if you want something custom made you can e-mail me at jenshairflair@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting! Also, every once in a while (or when my girls will let me take pics of the process) I will post how-to hair dos and tips and tricks

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Open House Preview

So here are a few pictures of some of the bows and things that I will have available at the Open House.  There are just sitting in boxes waiting!

 Flower Clips (I think I like the Zebra ones!)

 Korker Bows

 Lots and lots of bows!!
There is a set of Big, Middle, and Little Sister Bows in there!

 Crochet Headbands

 Loopy Flower Ribbon Bows

 Bug bows, Itty Bitty Clippies, and other small bows.

 Ribbon Wrapped Headbands.
Perfect for clipping bows or flowers to!

 Infant and Newborn Headbands.
So many different bow and flower styles!

Skinny Headbands, Crochet Beanies, and Newsboy Hats

If there is something that you are interested in then let me know and I can either set it aside for you (if you are coming to the Open House) or make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment